Our professional medical staff will consistently bring the most perfected techniques to patients through continuing education and hands on experience to help you acheive the best possible look for your individual characteristics.
Dr. Rick Bertie, Medical Director
by appointment only
- Recognized physician who has been treating patients in the community for over 30 years
- Trained in both Botox and Dysport
- Trained at the highly acclaimed Aestetic Medical Symposium (IAPAM) in Scottsdale, AZ
- Additional clinical practice alongside nationwide educator, Connie Brennan, one of the leading injectionists in the country in Botox
- Completion of Level 1, 2, and 3 Palette Resources Continuing Education in Aesthetics and Injectables on Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Procedures.
Jayme Pronger, Lead Clinical Aesthetician
Fridays & Saturdays all day
- Graduated from Aveda Institute’s Esthiology Science program with honors six years ago. Post graduate training allows Jayme to uphold the highest standard of care for her patients.
- Annually attends continuing education courses through the International Dermal Institute, Society of Plastic Surgical Skin Care Specialists, Faces Etc. of Minnesota, Advanced Aesthetic Ed., product lines, chemical peeling agents, pulse light therapy, laser and skin tightening therapy.
- Can confidently and effectively analyze the skin and treat many skin conditions, such as: acne, acne scars, rosacea, sun damage, melasma, vascular damage, wrinkles, and dehydrated aging skin.
- Awarded top performing Medical Aesthetician in LaRoche Posay skin care products, and was spoke at Upper Midwest conference on behalf of Is Clinical Youth Complex product.
- Can also teach you how to apply your GloMinerals make-up to improve the overall look of your skin and suggest the best Physician quality skin care products for your specific needs.