Meet the Staff of Derma Dolce
Our highly trained professional medical staff is dedicated to bringing you the latest and most perfected techniques to deliver the results you deserve. Through continuing education and hands-on experience, we’re always looking for ways to serve you better! Our team believes in creating an individually customized protocol for each person that walks through our doors. We base our design on your unique aesthetic goals and biology to ensure we deliver consistent results, every time.
Lyndsay Bertie, Owner
“My goal as the owner is to bring your skin the most effective, results-driven, top-notch treatments at an affordable cost so that EVERYONE can enjoy the benefits of living with healthy, glowing, youthful skin. My staff is highly devoted to treating each person’s individual needs with the best products on the market. All services are medical strength and result-driven.”
Dr. Rick Bertie, Medical Director
By appointment only
Dr. Rick Bertie is a highly recognized physician who has been treating patients in the Coon Rapids community for over 30 years. After graduating with his medical degree from Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Dr. Bertie went on to complete additional training in aesthetic medicine.
- Recognized physician who has been treating patients in the Coon Rapids area for over 30 years.
- Trained in both Botox and Dysport
- Trained at the highly acclaimed Aesthetic Medical Symposium (IAPAM) in Scottsdale, AZ
- Additional clinical practice in Botox injecting alongside nationwide educator, Connie Brennan, one of the leading injectionists in the country.
- Completion of Level 1, 2, and 3 Palette Resources Continuing Education in Aesthetics and Injectables on Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Procedures
Jayme Pronger, Licensed Registered Nurse & Licensed Advanced Practice Aesthetician
Thursdays , Fridays & Saturdays and by appointment.
With well over a decade of experience in the Aesthetic Industry Jayme is a veteran in this field. She can confidently and effectively analyze the skin and treat many skin conditions. She started her journey in the early 2000’s landing a career in a Plastic Surgical setting. She was fortunate to be trained in all formats of Pre-operative, Intra-operative and Post-operative care for the skin. With BioMedic being the first medical skincare company to integrate dermaplaning, Jayme was certified with the founder of dermaplane technique. Over the years Jayme has continued her education in multiple facets of the Aesthetic Industry. She is trained and certified in many pharmaceutical skin care product lines, chemical peel lines, laser technologies and injectable techniques. Jayme feels helping empower people to feel better about themselves is so important. It also brings her great joy to do this! Come give Derma Dolce Medical Spa a try and meet Jayme. We know you will not be disappointed.
• Aveda Institute Esthiology Program
• Associate of Arts Degree
• Associate of Science Registered Nursing Degree
• Perioperative Nursing Certified
License and Certifications:
• Licensed Registered Nurse
• Licensed Advanced Practice Aesthetician
• Certified Aesthetic Injection Artist
• Certified Laser Technician
• Certified Surgical Nurse
• Certified Phlebotomist
Services Jayme Provides:
• All Allergen Injectables (Botox, JUVEDERM Voluma, Vollure, Vobella, XC )
• Injectable B12
• Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
• Chemical Peel Exfoliation
• BBL Photofacials
• Permanent Hair Reduction
• Blue/Red Light Therapy
• Skin Classic High Frequency
• Corrective Makeup Application
• Advanced Skin Analysis