Meet the Staff of Derma Dolce
Our highly trained professional medical staff is dedicated to bringing you the latest and most perfected techniques to deliver the results you deserve. Through continuing education and hands-on experience, we’re always looking for ways to serve you better! Our team believes in creating an individually customized protocol for each person that walks through our doors. We base our design on your unique aesthetic goals and biology to ensure we deliver consistent results, every time.
Lyndsay Bertie, Owner
“My goal as the owner is to bring your skin the most effective, results-driven, top-notch treatments at an affordable cost so that EVERYONE can enjoy the benefits of living with healthy, glowing, youthful skin. My staff is highly devoted to treating each person’s individual needs with the best products on the market. All services are medical strength and result-driven.”
Dr. Rick Bertie, Medical Director
By appointment only
Dr. Rick Bertie is a highly recognized physician who has been treating patients in the Coon Rapids community for over 30 years. After graduating with his medical degree from Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Dr. Bertie went on to complete additional training in aesthetic medicine.
- Recognized physician who has been treating patients in the Coon Rapids area for over 30 years.
- Trained in both Botox and Dysport
- Trained at the highly acclaimed Aesthetic Medical Symposium (IAPAM) in Scottsdale, AZ
- Additional clinical practice in Botox injecting alongside nationwide educator, Connie Brennan, one of the leading injectionists in the country.
- Completion of Level 1, 2, and 3 Palette Resources Continuing Education in Aesthetics and Injectables on Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Procedures
Jayme Pronger, Lead Clinical Aesthetician & Registered Nurse (RN)
Thursdays , Fridays & Saturdays and by appointment.
Jayme graduated with honors from the Aveda Institute’s Esthiology Science program. She regularly completes post-graduate training to ensure she upholds the highest standard of care for all of her patients. Annually, she attends several ongoing education courses through highly regarded institutions including:
- The International Dermal Institute
- Society of Plastic Surgical Skin Care Specialists
- Faces, Etc. of Minnesota
- Advanced Aesthetic Education Group
Jayme is highly trained in pulse light therapy, laser and skin tightening therapy, chemical peeling agents, and well-versed in medical-grade product lines. You can always rely on her to suggest the best physician-quality skincare products for your individual needs. Awarded “Top Performing Medical Aesthetician” in LaRoche Posay, Jayme has also spoken at the Upper Midwest Conference on behalf of iS Clinical Youth Complex product.
Jayme has a recognized gift for confidently and effectively analyzing each patient’s skin and formulating the most effective treatment protocol for a number of issues related to aging and damage. She can also teach you how to apply your GloMinerals makeup to improve the overall appearance of your skin!